Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Some background of myself before telling stories about context, storytelling, thinking, connecting and working

I guess I have to still continue blogging alone for a while. Maybe I should tell something about my self first. I´ve been working as a collaboration software designer and consultant for more than 10 years. I´ve been studying:
- educational science (M.Ed + Graduate School: professional growth, action research, narratives)
- digital media (University of Jyväskylä, Finland)
- psychology (University of Jyväskylä, Finland)
- communication science (University of Jyväskylä, Finland)
- systemic thinking (KCC, London)

In software development we have been developing Collaboration Software since 1997 and we are just about to publish a new version (7.0) of our Collaboration platform Humap Tool. We have been developing this version for a year now and it is a huge step to enable really flexible Web 2.0 practices for communities, organizations and networks. I will be sharing our ideas and practices about contextual dialogues, storytelling and making connections.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment